Which Farm Animals are right for your Unique Homestead?
As a new homesteader or even as a seasoned homesteader you may get caught up with all the various cute farm animals. You go on a farm animal buying spree only to find yourself overwhelmed with the care and maintenance of all the animals.
I invite you to take my 5-day farm animal challenge. I will help you make wise farm animal buying decisions.
- Develop food self-sufficiency with farm animals
- Save time and money with your farm animal choices
- Create a homestead that you love, can maintain and thrive on.
5 animals that help create a shorter food chain Right now
As the world is changing before our eyes, many of us want to develop food self-sufficiency. There are many ways to create a shorter food chain. The food change is the distance and steps from producer to consumer. As we learn more about the national food chain, we are learning it may be much longer than we thought. The 5-day challenge will help you shorten a majority of your food chain from miles to steps.
Change your Food Chain from Miles to steps
Typically we buy the majority of our food at the grocery stores. However, we are finding more and more certain food items missing from the shelves due to a breakdown in the food chain. Our food is produced in many states away. Sometimes even countries away. There has been a movement to purchase locally. I believe that this trend is going to continue to grow. We can buy from local farmer’s markets. How about trying to produce the food on your homestead? How about stepping into your backyard to harvest your own eggs, milk, and meat, not to mention fruit, vegetables. It is possible!
I am here to help you learn the skills to grow your own food. Sign up for the 5-day Farm Animal Food Self Sufficiency Challenge.
What Topics are covered in the 5-day FArm Animal Challenge?
- Keep Laying Hens to produce delicious eggs
- Raise meat chickens in 8 weeks
- Keep a Family Milk Cow that produces farm-fresh, raw milk
- Raise Bottle Calves for income and meat
- Raise Beef to fill your freezer and pantry
But You do not feel capable of accomplishing these goals
You feel like a hot mess, constantly winging it. Maybe you feel like you don’t have a clue about what you are doing. You are so frustrated with all the things that go wrong on a daily basis.
- The meat chickens are messy and constantly eating
- Your free-range hens have a hidden nest and you can’t find the eggs.
- What do you mean I have to milk the cow every day, twice a day?
- The bottle calf is sick
- The beef cow got out of the pasture
Does this sound familiar? The 5-day challenge will help you decide what you are capable of dealing with when it comes to farm animals.
Homesteading is not easy.
In fact, homesteading is really, really hard.
You see the only difference between you and more successful homesteaders is experiences and unseen failures. They have learned how to get up and try again and again and again.
With the food chain becoming unstable, there is no better time to give the 5-Day Farm Animal Challenge a try. It is absolutely free!
You will learn . . .
- Which animals are best for you?
- Which animals will give you the most bang for your buck?
- What are the nutrition requirements for each animal and how can you save money feeding them?
- What housing requirements does each animal need?
- How can you get your family to pitch in and help?
Take the 5-day Farm Animal challenge to build your Homesteading Confidence
Yes, you can learn these things. It will take time. You need to take it one step at a time.
- It will take work and instruction.
- It will be messy.
- There will be failures.
- You will want to give up at times. I have been there, I know.
But I am here to help you.
I have been homesteading for 14+ years and I have been where you are.
I have been overwhelmed, frustrated, and tired.
But if you just keep going. If you just keep learning, it will be worth it. Because this is what God has called you to do. He will be by your side as you travel this journey. I am available to answer your questions and help you along the way.
Watching chicks hatch, calves being born is a beautiful sight. The satisfaction you will receive from watching your animals grow and provide food for you is freedom from the food chain.
Go ahead and sign up for the 5-day farm animal challenge to see which farm animals are best for your homestead. Whether you are brand new to farm animals or you would like to add some new animals, this 5 day challenge will provide information to make smart animal decisions.