Are you looking for ways to use all the food that you received in your Platteville January Ruby’s Pantry share? I have developed a FREE Ruby’s Pantry meal plan to help you! It is a menu that including breakfast, lunch, supper, snack, and dessert for 5 days!
RUBY’S MEAL PLAN FOR January SHARE
This menu is based on the food received in the January share in Platteville, Wisconsin. However, there are food items included that were received in the recent past at Mineral Point and Platteville, WI. Many of these recipes have been posted in the local Ruby’s Facebook Group.
Core Food LIst
Also included with the meal plan is a core food list of items received in the Platteville share. Please note that not every share is the same, so you may have received different items. However, this food list will help you organize your food and incorporate it into your weekly menu.
New this month, the ecookbook!
I told you that I was working on improving the format for easy meal plan navigation! It is finally here! I have changed the format of the meal plan to make it easier for you to navigate the recipes. Instead of linking the recipes to the Facebook group, I developed a well-organized, easy to use e-cookbook.
The e-cookbook includes
- A table of contents for easy navigation
- 17 recipes using the January share food
- stand-alone meals, desserts, and snacks from the January share
- a “How to use your Cheese Sauce” bonus
- Meal plan and core food list that is in the freebie
The e-cookbook normally sells for $9, but you can receive $2 off using promo code PLATJAN. The e-cookbook is only $7 using this code!
This is the fourth Ruby’s Pantry meal plan I have developed for you. Many people have downloaded it and provided positive feedback. However, clicking on the links is cumbersome. That is why I developed the meal plan with an e-cookbook to make it easy to navigate.
I am continually working to improve and organize the recipes to make them more user friendly for you! Since this menu plan is for you to help you utilize EVERYTHING in your share, please give me your suggestions to make it better! You can contact me via email or by Facebook Messenger.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE RUBY’S WEEKLY MENU
I will never share your email address with anyone. You will also receive weekly emails from me with tips, recipes, and future Ruby’s Pantry meal plans. Unsubscribe at any time.
You can also join our How to Use your Ruby’s Pantry Haul Facebook group. This is an active, growing group where you can find recipes and ideas about how to use the food you receive in your Ruby’s Pantry share. You can also exchange food items with other members.
WHAT ABOUT THE CHEESE Sauce?
One item that we have been receiving in the last several shares is a large bag of cheese sauce. As much as I love cheese, it gets to be a lot of cheese. It is not easy to find new ways to use the huge bag of cheese sauce! There is a bonus in the e-cookbook with several ideas about how to use this sauce. However, I wanted to include a recipe here to get you started. This is a bonus recipe, not included in the e-cookbook!
- 13×9 baking pan
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 med. green pepper chopped
- 1 med. onion chopped
- 2 cups cheese sauce
- 1/2 cup olives green or black
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 packages Jiffy cornbread mix
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Brown hamburger, drain
- add green pepper and onion, brown 5 more minutes
- Stir in cheese sauce, olives, salsa, and water
- Bring mixture to a simmer. Simmer 5 minutes
- While simmering, prepare cornbread according to package directions
- Spray 13×9 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread 1/2 cornbread mixture on the bottom of the pan.
- Spoon meat mixture on top of cornbread mixture
- Spread remaining corn bread on top of meat mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes or until cornbread is baked throughly.
Finally, please remember . . .
It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. Matthew 4:4 KJV
If you are searching for peace in your life, please click here to read more about how to have a relationship with God.