Are you looking for ways to use all the food that you received in your Mid-December 2020 Ruby’s Pantry share? I have developed a second December Ruby’s Pantry Meal Plan to help you! It is an entire week’s menu including breakfast, lunch, supper, snack, and dessert for 7 days!
RUBY’S PANTRY Meal Plan for December SHARE
This menu is based on the food received in the December share in Mineral Point, Wisconsin. However, there are also meals based on items received in the recent past at Platteville, WI. Many of these recipes have been posted in the local Ruby’s Facebook Group. I have made links on the pdf menu to see the recipes.
BE SURE TO PIN FOR LATER
This is the third Ruby’s Pantry menu plan I have developed for you. You can read about and download the other 2 meal plans. If you have been using Ruby’s Pantry, you probably still have food from these menu plans!
The Ruby’s Pantry menu plans designed just for you!
- Breakfast time becomes a breeze with the quick, easy options breakfast choices.
- There is no more asking your family, “what do you want for lunch?” This meal plan has you covered with some unique ideas.
- Instead of the “What’s for supper?” questions swirling around in your brain all day, you will have several options to choose from using this menu.
- Stop your kids always asking, “Mom, I am hungry! What can I have for a snack?”, just make them a delicious shake or smoothie included in the plan!
I know this menu plan will bring peace to your kitchen life!
Sign up for your Ruby’s Pantry Meal Plan today!
December Mineral Point Ruby’s Pantry Share
Here is a photo of the approximate share received in Mineral Point. All shares are a little different, so what you received will not look exactly like this photo.
Some feature items included:
- baby potatoes
- snacker sausages
- a large bag of liquid cheese
- banana peppers
- super coffee pods
- 20lb box of frozen strawberries.
You may download your Ruby’s Pantry Meal Plan with links to our Facebook group by SIGNING UP HERE. I will never share your email address with anyone. I simply want to see how much interest there is in this menu plan. You will also receive occasional emails from me. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Since this meal plan is designed with you in mind to utilize EVERYTHING in your share, please give me your suggestions to make it better! You can contact me via email or by Facebook Messenger.
I am also working on expanding the Ruby’s Pantry Meal Plan each month by developing a Ruby’s Cookbook for easier viewing. However, that takes some time and work, so please be patient. I am hoping to release the first one in January 2021!
What about the Strawberries?
One of your favorite items has to be the 20 lbs of frozen strawberries. The possibilities of using these beautiful berries are endless.
- Freezer jam
- ice cream topping
- fruit salsa
- yogurt add-in
Speaking of shakes, I created a recipe that uses these delicious strawberries and protein powder, which is a regular item received in your Ruby’s Pantry share.
Here is the recipe for Strawberry Protein Power Shake. You can read more about it here, or just follow the recipe below.
Strawberry Protein Power Shake
- Vitamix or other high power blender
- 1 cup strawberries frozen or fresh
- 1 cup milk cow, almond, coconut
- 1 scoop protein powder plain, vanilla, strawberry
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 stevia, or other sweetener of choice sugar, honey to taste.
- 4-6 each ice cubes 4 cubes for frozen berries, 6+cubes for fresh
- 1 tbsp heavy cream optional, but makes it extra creamy
- Place all ingredients into high power blender
- Blend until smooth
- Serve and enjoy.
ADD-INS FOR STRAWBERRY PROTEIN POWER SHAKE
- Chocolate chips – pulse a few chocolate chips before adding ingredients for a crunch, chocolatey flavor.
- Replace the sweetener with a banana.
- Replace Heavy Cream with 1 Tbsp of Cream Cheese or 2 Tbsp of Cottage Cheese
MORE MEAL PLANNING HELP
Are you looking for more menu planning ideas? I have developed FREE menu planning printables available here. I am also putting together a course to help you use your food resources efficiently. Join my mailing list and I will keep you up to date when it is available!
FARM FRESH FRUGAL RECIPES
Are you looking for more fresh, frugal recipes? There are also many frugal recipes on my website. One of my latest is a recipe developed by my husband, Arnold Palmer Chicken. For more recipes, click on the food tab to see many delicious recipes that use farm-fresh ingredients.
Favorite Kitchen Tools
Do you feel like you spend forever in the kitchen? These 4 helpful kitchen tools will save you time and effort at mealtime. Let them do the work for you! You can find my 4 favorite kitchen tools that save you time in the kitchen!
Thank you for visiting. I love to hear from my readers! You can like my Cattle Upon a Hill Facebook page or leave me a comment below. I hope you enjoy the December Ruby’s Share Meal Plan!
Don’t forget to CLICK HERE to Download your FREE Ruby’s Pantry December Menu Plan!
Finally, please remember . . .
It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. Matthew 4:4 KJV
If you are searching for peace in your life, please click here to read more about how to have a relationship with God.